Technology has actually occupied every aspect of our lives, from the class, on the boardroom, to – you guessed it! – the bed room.
Profile and Men’s Fitness lately polled 1,200 women and men in an attempt to discover precisely how the digital transformation has actually impacted all of our connections and gender lives.
What performed they discover?
Social networking provides unleashed the internal stalker in just about every person.
- About 81percent of people interviewed mentioned they did not de-friend their own exes on Twitter…which might be regarded as a positive signal that friendship is possible after a breakup, had been it not for undeniable fact that 75percent in addition admitted to putting their particular exes under a rigid surveillance program.
- 72percent of females in addition admitted to maintaining a close attention one their own present boyfriends’ previous flames.
- And men, if you are however pals together with your ex-girlfriend, absolutely a 39% opportunity your present woman is actually aggravated regarding it.
- 63% of men mentioned that they investigate a woman on the internet prior to going on a night out together with her. 70per cent of females revealed that they perform some same thing.
- Women are also prone to snoop within a relationship. 49percent said that they had checked their own lover’s computer background, and 76percent had opted through a boyfriend’s mail inbox in the event it had been “accidentally kept open.”
Occasionally, technology can make situations better.
- Texting could be the no. 1 method enthusiasts use to keep in touch with each other. Males select texting over contacting 39per cent of the time, while women utilize texting 150% as often.
- Sexting is particularly prominent: 70percent of females have actually sent a hot book on their lover, and more than two-thirds sent their particular spouse scandalous images.
But sometimes, it generates things worse.
- 39% of females surveyed mentioned they might instead stop intercourse for a year their part with their unique cellular phones, in contrast to the 80percent of males who said they would call it quits their unique devices in a heart circulation.
- While 31per cent of women tend to be OK with becoming expected out-by text, the vast majority of – at 65% – prefer to be labeled as.
Luckily, technologies does not usually bring out the poor in all of us. More than 85per cent of men said that, when they needed to select, they might simply take cuddling after gender over post-coital online searching, and nearly 50percent of study participants reported that their particular intercourse resides never been better.
Wish more? Discover role II for additional revealing comes from the high-tech sex survey.